The World Peace Hologram is a manifestation of our vision of bringing greater coherence to each one of us, to our relationships, to our communities, and to the world. Participating in this program is one way to be the change we wish to see in the world.
Our goal is to offer regular repatterning sessions, given by practitioners, to support peace in the world and in each one of us. Each practitioner involved in the program can choose the date, time and topic for the repatterning. There is a WPH Repatterning that has been specifically created for practitioners to use for their repatternings at the WPH website if they wish.(Repatterning sent to practitioners)
In order to be a part of this program, practitioners will learn how to manage a wordpress account, be able to set up their own repatternings and collect ideas and feedback from the public. This is so that this program can operate independently, based on the interest and support of the practitioners involved.
PRACTITIONER PARTICIPATION BENEFITS
- Improve technology skills to support your business
- Become more familiar with the RPA community
- Develop a project of a personal interest that your clients will love
- Improve your web presence so people who need your services can find you
- Benefit from the pleasure of doing something helpful for others
WHAT PRACTITIONERS NEED TO PARTICIPATE AT THE BASIC LEVEL
- Acquire a wordpress account and an optional Gmail account for advanced uses.
- Deliver a Self Session on integrating the instructions, and technology with ease.
- Review the procedures
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WITH THIS SIGN UP
- Receive full instructions for setting up your WP account and profile
- The World Peace Hologram Repatterning for Inner and outer peace
- How to post events, and follow up session notes
- How to promote your event
- Earn 8 CEU’s. Follow the participation instructions for setting up your WPH volunteer account and complete 3 sessions as per instructions. You will post a notice of your WPH session, do your session by proxy, post your session notes and promote your event in your network as well as leave comments on the events of others. Your CEU's are earned demonstrating new skills learned to support your business